Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SupCelebrities SMILES back To Us All AGAIN

Hullo Eh You Current Informative Living Idol Created by The Most High GOD,Umm I apologize for hearing this information from your favorite Blog but I think that one of the things that made me love all I do about my self when it comes to writing what I love and that's it. Yeah You Know I'm George One Representing Supcelebrities. I know it will make you Laugh Out Loud LOL when you see this It Must make you remember Just One Good Icon Sharp and Must Ever Loving Black Dude. I beleivev you know who I'm Talking about, Remember I called you a confirmed CIF look up and remember the meaning UP! YES JUST UP!! The Only Real Rapper We All Knows, Ummmmmmmmm!!!!!! T-Hommie that's him now... Listen to the Line Again .... I T-HOMMIE REPRESENTING NIGERIA .... do you remember that now? Well Happy New years ... I am GEORGE ONE. I Love SUPCELEBRITIES. I am Gently The First Lady Of SUPCELEBRITIES, Happy New Years!! I Love Just THree{3} Rappers In The Whole World. FABULOUS, T-HOMMIE AND BIG SEAN. This is my lil vote. This Is DJ ECTASSIE DRI.ELLZ The Official DJ SUPCELEBRITIES. Happy New Years Beautiful People. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You All Heard It Right. Happy New Years Too>.>>>>>Business Is Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The HAUSA-IBOS

The HAUSA-IBOS are the Hausas who married Igbo ladies or the Igbo Men who married Hausa ladies but mostly the real people who are generally ...