Thursday, August 22, 2013

DJ Ecstassie Dri.Ellz Encourages Fans For On-Shows Appearance Soon.

I AM DISC JOCKEY {DJ} Ecstassie Dri.Ellz. I Am Proud To Choose Supcelebrities World. Perhaps A Smile Can Create A Channel Of Straight Mind View. I Respect Y'all
So WhadUp Our NUMBER CERTIFIED CELEBRITY T-HOMMIE, Lol Just Exactly How Prohessy Call Him. Well . I Feel Great Balling With The Hardest Crew any ways I Forever Love The StupCelebrities Crew. Some Times When I hear The Joints Awkalanta Produces I feel Great. You Know I am 100% Grateful To Take My Time To Run A Host With You Today I think Is Fun Doing IT HERE!
Do You Know Saga Shizzle... Awkalanta is MAKING THE GAME HARDER. Take A sip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The HAUSA-IBOS

The HAUSA-IBOS are the Hausas who married Igbo ladies or the Igbo Men who married Hausa ladies but mostly the real people who are generally ...