Thursday, October 29, 2015

ADELE HAS BROKEN HER SILENCE!

Hullo beautiful people, we are back with the worlds latest celebrity news and today Adele is on the news.

Adele’s Hello is set to become the fastest selling single of 2015.
The British soul singer’s comeback became a viral smash when it was released online on Friday 23 October. The video has already clocked up 107m YouTube plays, 27m of which occurred on its first day of release, breaking all existing records.
At the halfway point in the week, the lead single from Adele’s new album 25 is way ahead of its nearest rival – Justin Bieber’s Sorry – with combined sales and streams of 165,000. This figure includes 156,000 downloads. The current record for first week’s sales this year is held by Ellie Goulding’s Love Me Like You Do, but that figure of 173,000 is likely to be eclipsed by Adele’s sales.


Martin Talbot, managing director of the Official Charts Company, said: “It is a huge challenge for any artist returning after such a huge last record – as 21 and its singles were. But Adele has smashed it right out of the park with a fantastic single, which has connected with British music fans comprehensively. She already looks set to be the queen of quarter four.”
Adele has also been giving interviews to promote 25. She told i-D that motherhood was far tougher than she expected: “It’s fucking hard. I thought it would be easy. ‘Everyone fucking does it, how hard can it be?’ Ohhhhh ... I had no idea. It is hard but it’s phenomenal. It’s the greatest thing I ever did.”
She also talked about the recent Amy Winehouse documentary, Amy, and said she regretted seeing it. She said: “I got super emotional with the funeral footage. But I wasn’t really that into the saved voicemails and stuff like that. I felt like I was intruding so I actually felt a little bit uncomfortable and that ruined it for me. I love watching her, but I kind of wish I hadn’t seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The HAUSA-IBOS

The HAUSA-IBOS are the Hausas who married Igbo ladies or the Igbo Men who married Hausa ladies but mostly the real people who are generally ...